Total Existing Residential Units: 2,511 approx.
1,796 deeded homes
+ 249 condo/townhomes
+ 311 accessory units
+ 155 South Jackson Managed by TCHA
- Jackson/Teton County Housing Department: 129
- Habitat: 16
- Trust: 10
Total residential units South of the GRV (not TOJ): 2,511
Total Projected Additional Single-Family Homes
Total Projected South Jackson Build-Out: 557 approx.
(does not include deed restricted affordable units; accessory units – or future accessory units where covenants allow; additional development on the existing commercial vacant lots)
Total potential build-out: 1,796 + 557 = 2,353 or an additional 31%
* All statistics are supplied by sources that have been deemed reliable but are not guaranteed.
* “South Jackson” in this report includes all deeded parcels south of the Gros Ventre River, not including the Town of Jackson, to the Southern Teton County Line.
* Although some homes are not yet reflected in the Teton County GIS, this number includes homes issued building permits through Q3 2017 permits.
* Does not include deed restricted affordable housing, fractional ownership, or Government leases.