- While other local Real Estate Brokers attempt to report on the local real estate market, we are the only ones to track every single transaction. Therefore, if you want the most accurate information to help guide you through your next real estate transaction, please call David, Devon and Luke today. “We are the Experts”.
- All statistics are supplied by sources that have been deemed reliable but are not guaranteed.
All statistics quoted in this newsletter are based on sales in 2021 compared to sales in 2020.
- Median sale price is the cost of a property that has an equal number of sales above and below it on the price scale.
- Average sale price is the total combined dollar volume divided by the number of sales.
- In this report, “overall” refers to all sales in Teton County combined (homes, lots, condos, commercial, ranch), minus Alta, WY.
- The term “Market Value” means the value of property in terms of what it can be sold for on the open market; current value.
© Copyright 1995 – 2021 by David E. Viehman and Devon Viehman. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without explicitly written permission from David E. Viehman.