Unparalleled Online Presence
According to the National Association of Realtors, 95% of all Buyers start their search for property on the Internet. In fact, buyers cite the Internet as one of the most important tools they use in their property search.
Why you should use an agent that participates in IDX? The National Association of Realtors “Internet Data Exchange” (IDX) policy enables MLS Brokers to display your listing on other IDX public websites. IDX, also called “broker reciprocity,” is in many ways simply the logical extension of the MLS, but it’s greater than just that. Example: if you list your property with a non-participating IDX Broker, Buyers who are looking at local real estate websites can only find your listing on your non-participating IDX Broker’s respective website. If you list with an IDX Broker, Buyers can find your listing on 50+ other local real estate company websites and 100’s of more websites nationally and internationally. Bottom line: IDX introduces your property to many more buyers and increases your chances of receiving offers. So, make sure your Broker participates in IDX.
1. Personal website for your listing: For all listings above $3 million, and for those special listings under $3 million, we will build a custom website to highlight all the special features, and include the website address in my advertising to make sure all luxury buyers can find it.
View example property websites:
We feature all our listings on Realtor.com, “The World’s Most Visited Real Estate Web Site”.
Your property will be featured on the Engel & Völkers web site, where those seeking to buy and sell real estate properties in the Jackson Hole area can be connected.
JacksonHoleReport.com is the most visited real estate data web site in Jackson Hole.
5. ROBB REPORT
The Robb Report not only showcases the products and services available from the most prestigious luxury brands around the globe, but it also provides its sophisticated readership with detailed insight into a range of these subjects including, sports and luxury automobiles, yachts, real estate, travel, private aircraft, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, wine, state-of-the-art home electronics and much more. Connoisseurs seeking the very best that life has to offer, The Robb Report remains the essential luxury resource. Visit www.RobbReport.com or the exclusive real estate website of The Robb Report at www.ExceptionalPropertiesOnline.com.
6. DUPONT REGISTRY
A Buyers Gallery of Fine Homes, the duPont REGISTRY is the intermediary between luxury home sellers and buyers. Our classifieds include luxury homes and real estate, island property, mansions, ranches, estates, waterfront, and mountain property and more. By utilizing our luxury real estate site, you can search internationally or by state to find a luxury home for sale by luxury real estate agents, realtors, brokers or private owners.
7. UNIQUE HOMES
One of the most-visited luxury home websites, UniqueHomes.com — with its detailed information on more than 42,000 properties, extensive editorial content, popular blog and more — offers a rich environment for top agents to promote both their best listings and themselves. In addition, we offer online syndication that distributes your listings to 30+ websites, including NYTimes.com, Lux-Residence.com, Trulia.com, BobVila.com, HGTV’s FrontDoor.com, UniqueGlobalEstates.com and many more.
LandWatch.com helps you find investment or recreation property, land for sale, hunting land, land auctions, farms and ranches for sale, waterfront properties and premier properties over $1 million in all 50 States.
9. MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE (MLS)
As a member of the Teton County Multiple Listing Service, your listing is exposed to over 535+ agents in Jackson Hole and the surrounding areas.
Online social networks are incredibly popular and effective today, with a growing number of people spending more and more time on them. This presents tremendous opportunities for us, as a real estate company, to benefit from wide-ranging, digital media marketing. We utilize social media marketing in three ways:
- We can interact with our clients and potential customers directly, and assess their needs and requirements without having to meet them face-to-face. This saves both time and money, and allows us to present property options catered specifically to a client need when we do eventually meet them in person.
- Most of the time spent visiting and inspecting real estate can be saved if you put up pictures of the properties you have available on social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn, so our clients can decide within minutes which properties they are interested in.
- The potential customer pool at our disposal with social media is unprecedented compared to any other marketing tool. Social networks allow you to engage in ad campaigns, promotional offers, word of mouth marketing, and customer referrals simultaneously.