* All statistics are supplied by sources that have been deemed reliable but are not guaranteed.
* Although some homes are not yet reflected in the Teton County GIS, this number includes homes issued building permits through Q3 2022 permits.
* Does not include deed-restricted affordable housing, fractional ownership, or Government leases.
* This report includes most, but not all, residential housing units. Based on the 2014 Regional Housing Needs Assessment, there are approximately 446 additional housing units not considered in this report, which include retirement and assisted living developments, federal employee housing, and several units in commercial zone
* “North Jackson” in this report includes all deeded parcels north of the Gros Ventre River to the Northern Teton County Line.
* “South Jackson” in this report includes all deeded parcels south of the Gros Ventre River, not including the Town of Jackson, to the Southern Teton County Line.