I retained David Viehman to represent me in the search and acquisition of two homes in Jackson Hole; the first in 1997 and a replacement property in 2004. With a background of 30 years in commercial real estate myself, I recognized and appreciated the true professionalism that David has.
In particular, he demonstrates:
1. Market Knowledge – He has an unparalleled knowledge of all aspects of Jackson Hole and its various real estate markets.
2. Patience – In both of my transactions, I looked at a wide variety of properties over a 1-2 year period before making an acquisition. I never felt pressured to act prematurely.
3. Integrity – For every property I was shown, I was informed of not just the positive aspects, but also of any and all negatives and/or risks.
4. Negotiation Skills – I always felt well counseled on negotiating strategy and, in both cases, felt that, together, we achieved the most favorable transaction attainable.
5. David is clearly committed to the highest standards of real estate professionalism.